I purchased the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Here last week and I had to share my opinion. I am a sucker when it comes to anything beauty and skincare. I love shopping on Amazon and this is currently rated number one among users. I just had to see what all of the fuss is about.
On the packaging it says you can use this for facials, acne, body wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, knee packs and insect bites. I was already amazed.
You receive 1 pound of this for only $8.49 plus shipping. By one pound I mean that it is straight up powder. You do all of the mixing.
So I used a Sigma foundation brush to apply it to my face. You don’t necessarily need this exact brush, any type of brush will work. This was just the closest one I had to me. I also used water instead of the apple cider vinegar which is what it asks for. Either is fine in my opinion. I just didn’t have any on me the night I was doing this.
1. It is messy. You do all of the mixing like I said before.
2. It can start to hurt. I don’t mean like an unbearable pain. It just gets uncomfortable because as the clay is drying on your face it feels like concrete making your face tight and you can feel your face pulsating and tingling.
1. It does draw out your acne.
2. Makes your face feel smooth.
3. Makes your face feel tight during and even after you have washed it off.
Would I recommend this to a friend?
Yes! I would. I think this would be a fun thing to do with all of your friends around to try. I have already decided to order another one for a gift for Christmas.
Have you tried this powerful facial before? What are your opinions on it?
Xoxo- Your Bohemian Blonde